Paladins do not fall under Military rule for they are the spiritual branch of the KGB. Our Paladin brothers focus on one thing and one thing only, the art of War. Leaving their ranks and titles behind, they have sworn their lives to the art of combat. Creating a new order in the KGB, these men have been chosen to follow the path of the Paladin. They will not be distracted with Guild Politics. Combat is their religion, and new techniques and fighting evil will be their focus.
Out of respect for this order, it is forbidden to request to join. If you are to be a Paladin, you will be approached. Only the Paladins know when the time is right for you to become one. One should always show respect toward these disciples of war, as they represent combat in its purest form.
KGB Paladin is not a leadership rank, it is a special order of Citizen that focuses on PVP combat and report directly to the KGB High Chancellor rank.
Order of the KGB Paladins Rules of Conduct
The following are the rules of the Order of the KGB Paladins that every member is to follow. Violations of these rules will result in review and punishment per the KGB Supreme Court and removal from the Order of the KGB Paladins upon conviction of a single offense.
- Presentation and Communication KGB Paladins will treat all persons (Friends and Foes alike) with respect in all forms of communication at all times. No Member of the KGB will use racial slurs under any circumstances. KGB Members will present themselves as honorable, respectable, and chivalrous at all time with no exceptions!
- Knowledge You are expected to be educated in the rules and regulations of KGB, and keep up to date on current events and needs. All Paladins are expected to check the KGB Oracle on a regular basis. Lack of knowledge is not a defense against violations of KGB's ever changing laws.
- Loyalty You are expected to obey the wishes of the guild leadership (High Chancellor and above) and follow the rules and regulations of the guild at all times without question. There are ways to question the conduct of Guild leaders if you feel that they are not following the KGB code. This should be done after you have performed your duty, as the Commander will be held directly responsible for their decisions and orders. The KGB High King and Prime Ministers are always there to discuss the actions of Guild leadership.
- Personal Conduct KGB Paladins will never be involved in lying to, cheating of, stealing from, or harming the innocent. As a member of KGB it is your responsibility to enforce the code and mission. You must take all of the conduct guidelines into consideration as you perform your duty.
- Assistance and Association You are a Paladin of KGB first. You must be prepared to put guild goals ahead of your own, and your loyally to the Guild above personal friendships and relationships. All Paladins are expected to perform their duty at all times.